Tolovana Seahouse offered by Starfish Vacation Rentals
Enter this serene, warm home in Cannon Beach and feel your cares drop from your shoulders. Recently updated, the soothing color palette and casual furnishings set the stage for a wonderful Oregon Coast vacation. From the spacious kitchen and light-filled dining area to the sink-in-and-stay comfort of the living room, this vacation rental provides comfort and privacy, perfect for up to four couples or a friends’ weekend. Throw open the windows to hear the ocean, or walk two short blocks to sink your toes into the sand and explore nearby Haystack Rock.
Tolovana Seahouse Highlights:
- Impeccably maintained home with recently updated beds and features
- High ceilings lend a spacious, open feel
- Peeks of the ocean and easy access to the beach
- Close to restaurants and groceries
Bedrooms and baths:
- Restful, restorative sleep in luxurious comfort
- Casper premium mattresses on the king beds, plush linens
- Sliding doors in each bedroom bring in abundant daylight and fresh salt air
- 1 king room upstairs with en suite bath
- 1 king downstairs with en suite bath
- 2 queen rooms downstairs with shared, full bath
- Upstairs bedroom opens onto deck; downstairs rooms access covered patio and yard
- 3.5 baths (1 walk-in shower, 2 tub/showers), hair dryers and eco spa toiletries
Living spaces to linger in:
- Large, gas fireplace anchors the living room, the obvious place to catch up and share laughter
- Comfortable seating in roomy sofas and chairs, including oversized lounge chair for two
- Large windows and sliding doors to balcony bring the outdoors in
- Vaulted ceiling with fan adds to this gracious space
- Fully stocked, roomy kitchen with stainless appliances, just begging for group dinners
- Long granite-tiled island with extra stools to keep meal prep social
- Roomy dining table for 8 with beach-themed tableware
- Large deck off dining room with gas BBQ, perfect for alfresco dining above the lush backyard
- Desk/work area off the kitchen
Nearby attractions and dining
- Located at the quieter end of Cannon Beach in Tolovana.
- Two short blocks to the sand.
- A leisurely walk to the Tolovana Wayside where the local grocery store, Fresh Foods, has an excellent selection of produce, baked bread, groceries, wine and espresso.
- Local dining options include Mo’s, woodfired Surfcrest Pizza and Sea Level Bakery & Coffee.
- A quick jaunt into downtown Cannon Beach is easy - the local bus stop is just steps from the house.
- Cable and Roku-equipped TV
- Gas fireplace
- Sonos sound system
- Dimmer lighting to set the right mood in main living space
- Collection of books and table games
- Human Touch therapeutic massage chair
- Parking for 4 vehicles (2 in garage and 2 in front)
- Laundry room with washer/dryer