Conferences & Meetings Guide
6 Reasons to Meet in Cannon Beach
1. Multiple hotel and conference sites for board meetings, team building, executive retreats, banquets, state-wide associations, and small conferences.
2. Facilities offer oceanfront and view meeting rooms, all at the front door of the magnificent Oregon Coast Range.
3. Outdoor activities abound, including hiking, horseback riding, guided kayaking, beachcombing, and more.
4. Award-winning breweries, winemakers dinners, fresh seafood, locally grown foods, world-influenced cuisine, and catering services.
5. Lodging options include executive-style rooms, charming hotels, and vacation homes.
6. Festivals, concerts, gallery shows, and more happen year-round; check the calendar of events. When your meeting is done, there’s still plenty to do!
Refined by Nature
It’s tempting to spend the whole work retreat, well…working. Several days of spreadsheets, work-back schedules, conceptualization, mission-critical metrics, and vertical integration can leave your mind and body frazzled.
Relax! You can recharge your mental batteries, reinvigorate your soul and pamper your body at one of Cannon Beach’s spas, yoga centers, or holistic healing centers.
Steps from the Beach, Seconds from Adventure
Cannon Beach offers experiences that attendees can’t get anywhere else as a meeting destination. Take a walk along the picturesque Oregon Coast, dive into coastal life with surf lessons, tee off at an oceanfront golf course, or cast a line at the nearby ports of Garibaldi and Warrenton.
Need help planning your next event?
With the region’s resources at our fingertips, our staff can answer questions, provide suggestions and get you started on making your meeting one to remember. For more information about holding your next event at the Cannon Beach Chamber Community Hall, please get in touch with Chamber staff at 503-436-2623 or email@example.com.