Plan your Car-Free Cannon Beach Trip
Public Transit to the Public Coast: Three ways to get from the Valley to the Oregon Coast car-free
- The POINT Bus visits the Oregon Coast twice a day https://www.oregon-point.com/
- The NW Connector is a public transit service that offers visitor passes and provides connections from the valley to the coast. https://www.nworegontransit.org/
- Travel Oregon has developed car-free itineraries that provide inspirational and tactical solutions for traveling to the North Coast. https://traveloregon.com/things-to-do/trip-ideas/favorite-trips/car-free-getaway-astoria-north-coast/
Once you’re here
- Bring your bike on the POINT Bus or via the Northwest Connector! Cannon Beach is a great place to ride. Check out the Oregon Coast Bike Route Brochure.
- Cannon Beach is walkable!
- The NW Connector has a local Cannon Beach shuttle and provides public transit connections to neighboring cities. https://www.nworegontransit.org/
- Check with your hotel on available shuttle services
- Bike Rental
- Check with your hotel on bike rental options
- Family FUNcycles https://www.cannonbeach.org/listing/family-funcycles/234/