Trip Ideas & Itineraries
6 Reasons to Meet in Cannon Beach
1. Multiple hotel and conference sites for board meetings, team building, executive retreats, banquets, state-wide associations and small conferences.
2. Facilities offer oceanfront and view meeting rooms, all at the front door of the magnificent Oregon Coast Range.
3. Outdoor activities abound: hiking, charter fishing, horseback riding, guided kayaking, beachcombing and more.
4. Award-wining breweries, winemakers dinners, fresh seafood, locally grown foods, world-influenced cuisine, catering services.
5. Lodging options include executive-style rooms, charming hotels and vacation homes.
6. Festivals, concerts, gallery shows and more that happen year-round. When your meeting is done, there’s still plenty to do!
Refined by Nature
It’s tempting to spend the whole work retreat, well…working. Several days of spreadsheets, work-back schedules, conceptualization, mission-critical metrics and vertical integration can leave your mind and body frazzled.
Relax! You can recharge your mental batteries, reinvigorate your soul and pamper your body at one of Cannon Beach’s spas, yoga centers or holistic healing centers.
Steps from the beach, seconds from adventure
Maybe a deep breath of nature is what you need to revitalize your spirit? The miles of scenic sandy beach punctuated by beautiful rock formations and sea stacks are just steps away no matter where in Cannon Beach you are meeting and staying. Hikes in world-famous Ecola and Oswald West State Parks will get your blood pumping, while surf lessons just steps from your hotel door or teeing off at one of Manzanita’s or Gearhart’s ocean-front golf courses will help you relax and unwind.
Fishing from the nearby ports of Garibaldi and Warrenton give you a chance to reel in salmon, Albacore Tuna, Pacific Ling Cod and more from the deep. Crabbing, clamming and surf fishing are also abundant here on the North Coast and each will get your blood pumping just enough to leave you invigorated and ready to tackle your next set of meetings.
Need help planning your next event?
With the region’s resources at our fingertips, our staff can answer questions, provide suggestions and get you started on making your meeting one to remember. For more information about holding your next event in Cannon Beach please contact Chris Olson at 503-436-2623 or firstname.lastname@example.org.